At The Ironstone Building Company we are devoted to our core principles. We keep the home-buying process simple, fast, and stress-free by giving our clients what they want up front while reducing or eliminating the need for time-consuming and costly upgrades.
Our award-winning team is quickly growing as we continue to build remarkable homes in the most desirable areas of London, ON. Our success is directly attributed to our hard-working, elite team of employees who have a strong desire to be the best at what they do.
The New Home Warranty Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our after-sales warranty program. You will be working with an existing dynamic team and provide guidance and support through your extensive knowledge of Tarion rules and regulations.
As the New Home Warranty Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the timely processing of claims and that they are properly investigated, evaluated, and resolved within standards set by the company’s policies.
- Resolving escalated purchaser issues ranging from PDI to 2-year claims.
- Improving operational efficiencies within the department and introducing and implementing industry best practices.
- Working with all company departments ensuring clear communication and teamwork throughout day to day operations.
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in a new home warranty management position.
- Extensive knowledge of the Tarion warranty program and the Ontario Building Code.
- Strong analytical skills and proficient use of after sales warranty software is a key requirement for the position.
The position will require travelling to job sites and the successful candidate must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driver abstract.
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]