At The Ironstone Building Company, we are devoted to our core principles. We keep the home-buying process simple, fast, and stress-free by giving our clients what they want up front, while reducing or eliminating the need for time-consuming and costly upgrades.
Our award-winning team is quickly growing as we continue to build remarkable homes in the most desirable areas of London, ON. Our success is directly attributed to our hard-working, elite team of employees who have a strong desire to be the best at what they do. We are seeking a Site Superintendent to join our dynamic team.
· Prepare overall work plan and schedule in conjunction with the Project Manager
· Work with Senior Management to ensure the project is done properly and is on time and on budget
· Notify inspectors/consultants to ensure proper documentation, required inspections for all aspects of construction and occupancies is completed
· Ensure required safety meetings are delivered and all required job site safety inspections are completed
· Coordinate scheduling of trades and ordering of materials as per construction schedule
· Manage labour force and assign tasks as required; record accurate hours, job codes, attendance issues on weekly time sheets
· Overall responsibility for the Site
· Education related to construction and/or equivalent work experience; Gold Seal, Red Seal, PMP, CET, is a significant asset
· Minimum of 5 years’ work experience as site superintendent on mid – high rise
· Have the ability to read and interpret blueprints and construction drawings
· Thorough knowledge of the Ontario Health and Safety Act and the Ontario Building Code
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to use computer applications
· A strong leader and problem-solver, with the ability to build respect and trust with subcontractors and team members
Make your career move to Ironstone and enjoy: